Sunday, March 28, 2010

Where's Waldo?

We played Where's Waldo last Saturday at the tiny Greeley Mall. It worked out pretty well, there seemed to be way more people than usual--and some of them dressed mildly suspiciously. At least suspicious enough that it took effort to find out if it was one of our Waldos. We had 8. A member of our Bishopric and his whole family and a few others. Diane won hands down for the best costume, she wasn't even found by some who she was right next to because her costume was legit! Andy was close, it felt like it took us forever to find him.

It was Alessandra, Amanda, Kristin and me on our team. We found everyone, and we found them first. We had somewhere around half an hour to spare even! It's because we're awesome. ;)

I like Jamie's deal with making collages to make uploading pictures easier on this blasted thing. So here's a picture of them all.
After we won, Amanda wanted to see what she'd look like as a blonde--doesn't she look FABulous?!? Hehe. (Oh, she's my pianist, and she's also AMAZing!!!)
I just think this picture of my punching Andy's fat belly is hilarious! (Okay, it was a pillow, Andy's not fat.) I think I look pretty funny, but Andy's face is amazing!
Oh, it was fun as always, and we didn't even get kicked out of the mall! Go us! Ah, still one of my favorite activity to ever do!!! Sigh.

3 comments:

The Foys said...

K so remember forever ago when we did that in our ward and you dressed up as a nursing mother and NO ONE could find you?! That was pretty sweet :0) I am still impressed when I think about how amazingly you dressed up!

Carol Joy said...

Oh Binny! I know, I love telling people about that. It was pretty sweet! Hehe, I'm pretty impressed with myself. Adore you!

k d L said...

i was just thinking that!!! one of my favorite all time memories. that was such a fun night! love you carol!