Sunday, March 21, 2010

Baby Mikey!

It was so worth it making the 5 hour trek to Grand Junction to get to have this cuddle time:
Jamie & I loved this picture because he looks like a baby doll here. Hah.
Jamie handed him to be just before I left, and he just went right to sleep on me, SOOO cute!!
I'm SO happy!!
Look at the lines on his face from sleeping on my shirt. We decided we needed to get him awake for feeding...not too quickly
He face planted, and curled up all fetus like in my lap, it was great, Jamie & I laughed. SOOO adorable!
Jamie likes to let him sun bathe. He's yawning (clearly).
His big beautiful blue eyes!
He's smiling!
This is the hat I made for him before I ever met him. I'm so glad it fit!
He had the hiccups here, and he shortly did go to sleep, and we slept together after this picture.
This is the face he made when he found out I had to leave! I made a similar face--though maybe mine had more tears shed!

Oh I hope I can go again sometime soon. It was too fun. And I loved vacuuming, doing laundry, and putting dishes away for someone else! Now my own on the other hand...hah...

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

I am still pretty jealous you got to see Mikey and Jamie! And I've never even met her husband! But I'm happy you got to go. I just want to cuddle this little man and kiss his cheeks!