Sunday, March 07, 2010

Michelle, I'm not Josie Grossie anymore either!

We had a dance last night that was a Spring dance and we were told to wear bright colors. Hey, you tell me that I can dress up--and I'm gonna do it, and I probably won't do it halfway!

So of course I pulled out a bunch of the bright colored clothes I own, and tried to put on as many different colors as I could!

My friend Bryn (who I'm 'dancing' with in this picture) had these ridiculous glasses to complete his ensem, and I was wearing them right then. They make me look even more awful! Wow. But they made me think of Josie Grossie from Never Been Kissed. And I thought of an old blog post of Michelle's. Figured I'd give her a shot out.
This is most of of who dressed up, crazy, huh?
And then another one...we're crazy...hah.
It was pretty fun needless to expound upon... :)

5 comments:

Mishie Moo said...

Wow, that is a lot of color! Isn't it great that we grow, mature, and then get so excited about regressing?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Christy said...

Carol, you always crack me up! Hahaha, awesome. Looks like a fun night!

Vanessa said...

Wow, you definitely didn't do it halfway! :) Way to go on the blog updates! I am especially impressed after our chat earlier about everything you have been doing lately.

Carrie Allen said...

Makes me think of DT dances. Good times!!