Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Job Interview--Eeek!!

Well, I'm heading to bed hopefully much sooner than later. I finally had to succumb to the fact that I have a cold. Ugh. I hate being on cold medicine, it makes me feel so draggy and heavy-headed? Anyway, not pleasant but preferable to the alternative. I guess.

In case you didn't see on facebook, I have a job interview first thing in the morning! It's entry level lab work. So in a way I'm sorta over-qualified for it, but I just need experience, and want a job, and specifically, one in Greeley, which it is. It's ~6.6 miles from my house, much more appealing than a commute to Fort Collins or Denver!! We'll see.

It's Warren Laboratories, http://www.warrenlab.com/index.html. Which is a food safety and nutritional labeling laboratory that "specializes in all your food microbiology needs, as well as nutritional labeling, shelf life studies, allergen testing, and various other chemical analyses."

I don't know much about the tests that are listed on their site, but I'm willing to learn, and I feel really excited about this job! Which I didn't expect. So I think, as my friend Anna believes, it means something.

I hope I feel this good about it after the interview--and more importantly, that they feel as good about me!!

In addition to that--Vanessa comes tomorrow!!! She's flying into Denver tomorrow, then we're driving to Utah Thursday for Michelle Rotar's wedding!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can hardly stand it!!! It's gonna be awesome!

Sorry it's been so long. I'm crazy.

2 comments:

Kristin King Hess said...

hope it went well. you're awesome!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear how it went. Love you CAROL!