Saturday, January 31, 2009

Heroes



So I'm ridiculous, and I let a friend of mine get me mildly addicted to the TV Show Heroes. He owns the first two seasons, and throughout the month of January, we've watched the entire 1st and 2nd seasons! Last night we also watched the first episode of the 3rd season. The 1st has 23 episodes, the 2nd only 11, so that's only 35 episodes! Haha, it's crazy. We've just been watching after fhe monday's, after Institute class wednesday's and after our friday night activity. There are three of us who have never seen it before, so we have to work around all of our schedules. The one who owns them though's been very willing to watch whenever possible, it's pretty funny because he's definitely seen them all before of course.




The new episode comes out live on tv monday night, and we only have just about 9 hours left to get caught up, but unfortunately we won't be making it in time to watch it live. I would have been able to do it today, Saturday because I really don't have that much to do today, but the other two have too much homework. Sad day for me. Oh well, we'll most certainly be caught up in time for next monday's new episode! It'll be great.




It's been making me dream a ton about it, I keep dreaming about some of the characters, and it's nuts! If you watch the show at all, I think I primarily dream about Sylar (unfortunately), Claire, Nikki, and maybe Peter? Anyway, I look forward to being all caught up so that I don't have to watch so much of it at once (although I've always been a marathoner), and I can know what everyone else knows and we can discuss the whole show without discretion. The ones who watch it with us who have seen all of it before are pretty much sworn to silence becasue I'd kill them if they ruined anything for me, I'm way too much of a purist. Haha.




Anyway, unfortunately that's been a large part of my life (or fortunately). No, it's been fun, but it's gonna be nice to not have to leave from activities and stuff as soon as they're over. That kinda kills me. But I am enjoying it a ton! My superpower would have to be to be able to be in more than one place at once--of course being able to experience all of them at once. So definitely not possible, but it could solve so many of my dilemmas in life!

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

At least your saturday break from Heroes gave you time to update your blog! :)