Tuesday, December 30, 2008

CHRISTmas 2008

Sunny California wasn't quite so sunny this December. It was--for California--quite cold. The biggest thing was that I round out yet again that the house I was raised in has poor insulation, and my little brother didn't wanna ever have the heat on downstairs. Ugh. Eventually I survived fine. And seriously, he can deal with it because honestly the heat's never on otherwise.



I got to spend lots and lots of time with my adorable neice and nephew, Serena (7) and Josh (5)! I crocheted a ton, because I was making hats, a purse, finger puppets, and a scarf for my family members and didn't have them finished before I came home. Consequently I also watched a significant amount of movies. Quite a few that I'd never seen, so that was pretty fun. Most of you ought to know that I love watching movies so it has been great. I also played more Rummikub over the past 10 days than perhaps any other human. With anyone that would play with me, I did lose some, but I think I won more than I lost--yay!


K, so I wrote this way long ago, but I don't feel like finishing it or connecting

No comments: