Sunday, November 04, 2012

The Last Two Weeks, Comin' Up!

If there are any of you who missed it on facebook, I PASSED my Thesis Defense on Thursday!!

I still have a boatload of edits and rewriting to do on it! (They really probably could've failed me.) So I've got a couple weeks to fix it and get it ready to turn into the Graduate School November 16th! I might be getting an extension of a week, but we'll see what they say. Gah!! I can't believe it is so close. I felt very relieved when it was done. Whew. Big step.

It wouldn't be quite so bad, but I'm working down in Longmont scoring standardized tests, 3rd grade math, and I'm gone from 7-5! So that's most of the day. So I really shouldn't be typing this right now either, haha.

Well, send me lots of motivation and focus. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo, Carol! You can do it! You are so awesome!

The Foys said...

Cant wait for you to be DONE!!!!!

Unknown said...

way to go CAROLA! i knew you could do it! just buckle down after scoring mindless tests and get that thing tuned up and sent it! you are soooooo close! congrats!