Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Prayers Needed

Well, it sure has been a while. I always do that. None of the interviews I had back in June have worked out. & I had a few more that didn't work out either. Then right at the beginning of August, American Income Life offered me a job to be a Life Insurance Agent for them. No cold calls. Anyway, I felt I had no other choice. No one else had offered me a job!

So I started an 'online' course to learn everything about life insurance (who knew there was so much to learn?!). I hate studying for it (no surprise), it has been really hard for me to retain all of the details! It's crazy. & frustrating. But it has sorta been getting better.

I have still been sending in my resume when job opportunities pop up. Well, it paid off on Monday, RFI Ingredients in Loveland (19.4 miles away, not bad!), called me for an interview. So I had one this morning! I really do prefer the idea of a steady 8-5 M-F job where you know what your paycheck is, and you go in and come home. Sigh.

One of the coolest parts of this job, is that if they decide to hire me, I will get to go to New York for a week of training! Umm, yes, thank you I'm totally available to go! ;)

So...I would greatly appreciate all of your prayers in my behalf, that they choose me for the job!! I'm tired of studying about life insurance. & I found it hard to concentrate on that today. I should hear about this job, hopefully by Tuesday next week. She had some more interviews, and I think is done on Monday with that process. So I was one of the first ones. Gosh, I hope that she wants me. I know I don't have the experience they'd prefer, but someone's gotta take a chance on me!! :/

Thank you all!! The more faith, the better.

3 comments:

Christy said...

Aww, girl, of course! You've got it. Sending prayers and positivity your way! :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

sending good karma your way! and as for the life insurance studying, i totally know how that feels! it will all work out in the end :)

Erica said...

Fingers crossed for you.