Saturday, July 09, 2011

I'm still alive!

I've been sad that I haven't posted on my blog in SOO incredibly long! I always want to do a long meaningful post. Especially, most importantly, post fun pictures of all the things my life's busy with. Sigh.
But alas, I never make the time to do it. So I was sitting on my couch eating a little lunch this beautiful Saturday before heading out to go play a little Ultimate Frisbee (which I'm finding I can actually enjoy--who'd've thought it was possible?!), & thought I might as well post a little something.

I think it's safe to assume that any of you still reading my blog (more specifically this picture-less blog), do know (or assume) that I am alive because you're also on facebook. But I still thought this could be a good transitional blog post.

So, yes, I am alive. I've even found some motivation (of sorts) to actually be doing my research towards my Masters degree. Sigh. That's been, seriously, the bane of my existence for the past, oh gosh, two years of my life! I still don't know what exactly I want to do whenever I manage to finish this degree and feel that I've validated the past four years of my life here in Greeley. But something'll work out, right?! That's what I keep telling myself.

I'm loving life, being very busy, and trying to stay cool here in Greality, CO! Too many things to do and people to be with constantly. I love it! Summer's actually been quite beautiful so far, and I'm loving the opportunities I've had to be in various bodies of water--awesome!

K, I oughta be heading out to play a little Ultimate (or at least watch) now...maybe I'll post a "real" picture-ful post sometime sooner than ~7.5ish months! Haha.

Signing out for now.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Carol, of course you wait until I leave to start enjoying ultimate.

Jess said...

I am enjoying Frisbee too :) I am glad you are still alive, i was worried there for a second. Love ya!!