Thursday, July 02, 2009

OMAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I feel the need to explain a little, and no pictures of Omaha/Winter Quarters made it in my last post. Oh yeah, that's because strangely enough I didn't take any. Lame, right? Oh well. I guess I figured I had enough pictures from when I lived there. It was awesome going to the Winter Quarters Temple because I was just going home. It was amazing.
Here's home for me:
So I was of course excited to go to Omaha because I hadn't been there since I moved (almost a full 2 years). So before we left on the trip I got excited talking about it. I always hypermimiate (excessive use of the hands while talking) in general, so especially as I was excited about Omaha I guess I threw my hands up in the air because I couldn't contain it very well. So as we were driving in everyone (well Bryn and Bishop Hatch led it, I think Bryn started it) started shouting OMAHA!!!!!! And throwing their arms up in the air. I was excited to see familiar places, and everyone just made fun of me. Bryn and Bishop Hatch were dancing in their seats, then standing up. That was probably the loudest the bus was the whole trip! It was really hysterical really. Embarassing to some degree, but SO funny!

While I was in the temple Alessandra and Megan took this picture in honor of me, that's what any of them do now anytime Omaha may come up, throw their arms in the air as they say it and act really excited. It's crazy. Just a little odd that everyone on the bus was making fun of me. But it was all in good fun.

No comments: