Thursday, July 02, 2009

Life since Nauvoo

So I decided I oughta put a little about what I've been doing since then. I decided (prolly dumb, oh well) to do them backwards chronologically. Well I have been super cleaning/organizing (for me at least) my room, and I will do it's own post with pictures when I'm all done, there are still some finishing touches I've been working on. It's been quite the process. I also haven't been taking that many pictures, and some that I have taken are still on my camera. Hah.
Many of you may know that I'd gotten fairly addicted to Alias. Well we finished all 5 seasons just last week! It was very exciting, started April 7th, finished June 26th. Not too bad. On one episode in season 3 or 4 (shoot, I can't remember) Jennifer Garner had her hair in three braided buns on the back of her head and I LOVED it. So I tried it once, and it was a disaster, but then one day I tried it and was fairly successful if I do say so myself. ;) I should have used clear hair ties, it could still take some perfecting, and my hairs a little long for it, but it was fun. Nerdy I know, haha.
Alessandra's in China for study abroad, and we were video chatting on Skype, and she took a picture of me and sent it to me. It's always funny because the video will pause momentarily on the funniest facial expressions. She caught me at quite the moment with this picgture, Jessica was staying at our hours that night, so she was talking to her too.
It was a friend of our's birthday, so we bought some army men and bobble head people, made signs and put them all over his car and front porch. It was awesome! Unfortunately he figured out was us and a member of our band ratted us out. Oh well for anonymity...

Tanner and I went put-put one night, it was fun, I actually beat him (by 4) which is amazing because I'm TERRible at it. We both had way high scores, but it was fun.
Aagh, who's hands are whose?! Wacky...
The night we got back from Nauvoo we went to a baby shower, and my foot ran away with me hypermimiating a little too much, and dumped Cheche's chocolate all over her. I felt so bad, but it was really funny too! I'm ridiculous.
Almost caught up...yay!!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

hahaha what a fun time! i haven't putt putted in a while!