Saturday, June 13, 2009

Where to start?!

Wow, it's been WAY too long since I've posted anything! And I've definitely done quite a bit of stuff since then (well I'd hope so, right?). Now I have to decide what/how I wanna post. I think I'll make this one a fatty huge post, the pictures'll be small to take up less room (although that's lame, oh well).

A few days after my last post we made a completely ridiculous 'work out' video in response to the boy's video. Now it's been months and they never did anything back--guess we win! ;) Hah.

Sam got home from his mission and came out to visit for 2 weeks--that was a blast! He was here for our retreat up in Estes Park, it was ridiculously fun!

Chelsea and I were a little outta control at 2?ish in the mornin...






Don't we look like sisters in this picture? Love it...

Sam left the beginning of March and I continued to have fun. Birthdays, the temple, sleeping, puzzles, spring break. I have virtually no pictures from spring break--which is very different from last year. Oh well. I guess nothing too exciting.

We did get a bunch of snow! We went and played in it one night, it was WAY fun!








This is the best snowman we could muster unforotunately. We couldn't even have a decent snowball fight because the snow was way too powdery and wouldn't stay together at all.

But it was the best goin down this wee hill face first!! Can't you tell?!


So March ended and it was General Conference time. A few (5) friends and I got tickets, hopped in a van and went out. I can't stand all the reformatting everytime you add pictures, it's driving me nuts so I think I have to do a new post for Conference...gah! So much for consolidating. ;)

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

Yay, you finally posted again. I'm so proud of you - cleaning your room AND updating your blog all in the same week! I was hoping cleaning your bathroom floor with towels wasn't the last exciting thing that happened to you! :) I love the pictures. The first one kills me. The 80's are coming back so that outfit might be cool in the next couple months.