Saturday, February 07, 2009

What a crazy week!

So I need to just go to sleep. I am tired, but not entirely sleepy at the moment, so I decided to blog for a minute. Sam got home from his mission this afternoon, so I got to talk to him for like 40 minutes, and I get to see him in a week and a half! So that was really exciting. And my friends and I are all caught up on that tv show Heroes! Wow, it's gonna be intense waiting a whole week in between episodes. But I know I can handle it.
Yep, that's about it, good night!

Oh yeah, and so weird! Last night, to watch Heroes, I missed the ward activity, which was dodge ball, so I didn't really wanna go that bad anyway. But that was kinda weird when I thought about it later, I'm not sure I've missed a ward/institute activity since I've been here. But oh well I guess. They said it was fun and that they had enough people, so that's good.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

How did I miss this post? That's crazy. I am excited Sam is home and gets to come see you. I can't believe you are going inactive for Heroes! Maybe now that you can only watch it once a week you will come back to the church. I hope so. :)

Carol Joy said...

Yeah, I guess I can be back at activities! Hey, I wasn't missing church Vanessa! Just one activity. But that was a little strange. I even go to 4 different Institute classes (well if you cound devotional and friday forum, haha)! But you're funny...

Vanessa said...

:) Girl, you know I'm just messing with you. I can't believe this was the first activity you missed!